Welcome to Amp Archives, a photographic archive of audio amplifiers for reference.
You can search as well as browse the archives using the main navigation menu.
No part of this information may be reproduced in any form whatsoever, by photograph, mimeograph, fax transmission or any other mechanical or electronic means.
Blue Book of Electric Guitar Values Online Subscription The Blue Book of Electric Guitars is available as a stand-alone online subscription in 24-hour, one-year, two-year, or three-year durations, as part of the Blue Book of Acoustic & Electric Guitars online subscription in 24-hour, one-year, two-year, or three-year durations.He became an amateur archaeologist and enjoys metal detecting; The Times published a letter about his hobby.He designed and marketed a patented "Bill Wyman signature metal detector", which he has used to find relics in the English countryside dating back to the era of the Roman Empire.The earliest Marshall amplifiers were made in 1962 and had no model or serial numbers.From 1962 until 1964 Marshall amplifiers were identified by a four-digit sequential number inside the back panel, reportedly starting with 1001 in 1962 and reaching 2001 at the beginning of 1964.As a businessman he owns several establishments, including the Sticky Fingers Café, a rock and roll-themed bistro serving American cuisine, which first opened in 1989 in Kensington. in Lewisham Hospital in Lewisham, south London, the son of William Perks, a bricklayer, and Molly (née Jeffery) Perks.